Hey friends! Are you all pumped for Valentine’s Day or Galentine’s Day this year?? As per tradition, I have compiled ten gift ideas for you, whether you need the ideas for someone else or for yourself. They range in prices and should all be able to get to you before the 14th depending on where you live.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Eyeshadow Palette – This is the perfect little eyeshadow palette. The colors are great neutrals that can make a good day to day eye look. I love all of CT’s products.
- Pink Keurig Mini Coffee Maker – I WISH I LIKED COFFEE! If I did, I would buy this thing lol. It is the perfect shade of pink and super convenient sized.
- Just Love Kimono Bath Robe – This robe is so soft and adorable. It would make a great gift for pretty much any lady in your life.
- Love You, Love You More Coffee Cups – These mugs are very cute and would be super cute for you and your loved one. They are very affordable and are very festive.
- Knot Cuff Bracelet in Rose Gold – I have this bracelet in the gold and I love it. It is super lightweight and dainty. This would be great if you wanted a piece of jewelry but didn’t want to break the bank or didn’t know the person’s size.
- Roses That Last A Year – I think that these are so cool! I love getting flowers but I feel so sad when they die two days later. I would totally display this in my house year round.
- Heart Leather Crossbody Bag – Again, very festive. This bag is so cute and girly.
- Heart Embroidered Sweatshirt – This is the perfect sweatshirt for this time of year. It is festive without being overly Valentine-y and it is somewhere between a shirt and sweatshirt thickness. You can see it pictured below too!
- Joe Malone Poppy And Barley Perfume – This is my go to fragrance. They just added it to their permeant line and it is sooooo fresh and happy.
- Rifle Paper Co Sun Print Notebook – This would be great if you wanted something a little smaller and simpler for your girlfriends or maybe add it to some full pens and planner supplies.
SHOP THE OUTFIT
Thanks for reading!