My Top Home Decor Picks for Spring
- Mrs. Meyers Multi-Surface Spray in Peony – This scent smells like you just walked into a resort in the middle of a garden. It makes my kitchen smell so fresh and clean!
- Macrame Wall Mirror – As soon as I saw this mirror online, I knew I had to have it. It comes in two different sizes and is so cute on my dining room wall. Macrame is very trendy right now and I think it will fit in with my decor for a long time.
- Apothecary Scented Candle in Linen Cashmere – This candle smells so good! Remember that garden resort from the first item? Well add and ocean to the mix and that is this candle. I like that it is very light and isn’t too overwhelming. I light it after I vacuum and it makes my room smell like heaven.
- White Peony Faux Flower Bundle – This is a great staple bundle. It is very neutral and fits in with a lot of decor styles. I especially love that I can’t kill it.
- Textured White Ceramic Vase – This vase seems kind of plain but when you get up close, it has the prettiest little details. I have some pampas grass in it and it is such a good combo.
- Blush Tufted Rug – This rug is gorgeous. It comes in a few different colors if the blush isn’t your style. It is also great for layering. I like how it adds just a hint of pink without being too girly. My husband appreciates that as well haha.
- Tasseled Throw Pillow – I love most of what Chip and Joanna put out but this pillow from their spring line totally caught my attention. The tassels are so much fun. I keep it in my giant egg chair.
- Natural Basket Planters – These are great for faux or real plants. I also have a trash can from Target that matches them perfectly.
- Luna Star Hanging Chair – I have been obsessed with this chair for a long time. My parent’s have one in their mountain house and I really want to find a way to incorporate one in my house as well.
- Beaded Wood Tray – This is the tray I have on our kitchen island. I have a plant, a candle, and some coasters in it. I love how it just pulls together things that would otherwise be loose and floating around.
Thank you guys so much for reading!
Leave a Reply