I’m sure you can tell just by looking at the pictures below, what color palette I am feeling right now haha. This year has some really nice neutrals and overall staples that I am hoping to get my hands on. I was not able to shop the sale super early this year. I do have the Nordstrom Credit card, so I am hoping to be able to get my hands on some of the items in my wishlist on the 13th!
Check out my top picks below and be sure to save them for when the sale begins on the 19th! Everything is clickable and there is a description below for each item.
MY TOP CLOTHING + ACCESSORY PICKS
- Medium weight fuzzy plaid teddy coat – This coat isn’t super impressive just from the photos but I have seen a few girls try it on and it is super cute and cozy looking in person. I love the cream and muted taupe color combo.
- Barefoot Dreams leopard cardigan – This is 100% my favorite blanket of all time (and you know how much I love blankets) and it now comes in a cardigan . . . Um, yes please! Only one thing could make it better . . .
- Barefoot Dreams leopard dog sweater – YOU CAN MATCH YOUR DOG while wearing the world’s softest blanket lol I WILL be ordering one of these for Clara if they have her size left.
- Free People mock neck tunic – This is one of the other items that I will be attempting to get. It looks so oversized and cozy. I hate turtlenecks so this is a good way to get the look without the discomfort.
- Vince Camuto knee-high boots – I have been after a cute pair of camel colored boots for a while. These are such a great wardrobe staple!
- White puffer jacket – This little jacket would be perfect for Florida “winters”
- Nordstrom brand pijama set – These PJs are so soft and stretchy. I am after the pink striped set this year.
- Barefoot dreams socks – You could not ask or a more comfortable pair of socks. Plus, you could wear these with your cardigan, your blanket, and cuddle with your dog.
- Tory Burch tote – This tote is the perfect work tote. It is just the right size to hold some papers and an iPad or small laptop. It comes in brown and black too.
- Blush Kate Spade crossbody bag – This soft pink color is so precious. It would go with so much.
- White cardigan zip jacket – This jacket is casual but in a slightly dressy way. I think it would be perfect for traveling too! (Once we are able to do that again . . . )
MY TOP HOME DECOR PICKS
- Barefoot Dreams leopard blanket – THE SOFTEST blanket in the whole world and it washes really well too.
- Wood base essential oil diffuser – I love how minimal this diffuser is. It would match almost any room.
- Small flower jar candle – This candle comes in three different colors and would look amazing on a little bookshelf or nightstand.
- Hydrocotton face towels – Super soft face towels that are great for washing or drying your face on a day to day basis.
- Valuspa candle set – I have so many of these candles and I am obsessed.
- Pink wine glass set – This set is so cute. It would be perfect for spring or even valentines day parties or gatherings.
- Modern farmhouse paper towel holder – I want to get this wood paper towel holder for our kitchen. It is so chic and rustic at the same time.
- Gold accent Anthropologie candle – This candle is so pretty! I would totally use up the candle and then use the jar for brushes or something. It is too cute.
- Half marble, half wood cutting board/tray – I love the mixture of wood and marble. This would be cute on display or used as a cheese board at a party.
- Silk pillowcases – These are supposed to be really great for your skin and hair when you are sleeping. I haven’t tried them but really want to.
- Puff ball fringe blanket – This blanket is classic. It would be so cute draped over the side of a large basket next to a chair or sofa.
As always, thanks so much for reading! Good luck if you are planning on shopping the sale. I hope you find some amazing things.
Leave a Reply