Hey all, I am here today to share with you my birthday wishlist for this year. It is always so hard coming up with ideas for my birthday when it is so close to Christmas but I think I managed to gather a few things that would be fun to have. I hope that this list gives you ideas if you have a birthday coming up or even for Valentine’s Day.
ITEMS ON THE LIST
1. Le Labo Santal 26 candle – This candle might be pricy but it smells so amazing! They use it in a lot of hotels and it is very highly acclaimed.
2. Rolling Foldable Craft Table – This is such cool item. I can pull it out when I want to paint or draw but then I can fold it up and roll it into the closet when I’m not using it.
3. Alo Yoga Baseball Cap – This will be perfect for when the weather gets hot again and I don’t want to do anything with my hair haha.
4. Burberry Quilted Diamond Jacket – I have been eyeing this jacket for a long time and I think it would be a nice staple for my wardrobe. It is on the pricy side but it is such great quality and would retain its value well.
5. Charlotte Tilbury Setting Powder – I have heard so many good things about this setting powder and would love to try it out.
6. Coastal Wood Vase – This vase would be so cute on our fireplace layered in front of a larger vase.
7. Target Egg Chair Cover – This might be a little silly but we get so much rain in the summer that I definitely need this to protect my beloved egg chair.
8. Wireless Printer – This may also seem kind of silly but my current printer just hates me and I would love to have one with a very small footprint to tuck away when I’m not using it.
9. Faux Olive Tree – I am redoing the entryway in our house and this little tree would be perfect for the corner by the bench.
10. Chloe Small Faye Day Bag – This one is also a splurge but it is the designer bag that I have been watching the most. It is currently 30% off and I think it needs to come home with me.
That’s it for today’s post. Let me know if you have any of the items on the list and if you like them.
See you next week!