Hey guys! Here is my board of inspiration for Fall 2017! As usual, each thing on this board can be found on my Pinterest here. Hope you guys love them as much as I do.
- Fall cookies and baked treats. These leaf shaped rice crispies sound soooo good!
- I am currently trying to make these little drawstring bags for traveling.
- Cozy cardigans have always been one of my favorite fall staples and I am so glad that they are popular this seas.
- After our trip to NYC, I have been really practicing my photography!
- These ombre nails are so cool! They look like a french manicure but with a twist.
- Minimalism – I am really trying to pair down our things and live a simpler life. I have a whole post on it here.
- I am still totally obsessed with succulents! Drawing them and decorating with them. They really liven up a room.
- The map ic in the middle is nail and twine art done on a wood surface. I totally want to try doing something like this!
- I am currently loving the desert boho decor as shown in the pic of the dresser. I am using it and a few others as a guideline for an upcoming room makeover.
- Black Chelsea ankle boots are very popular right now and I am so glad because I have been looking for a good staple pair for years.
- Lastly, I love the outfit idea of a skirt with a chunky sweater and over the knee boots. I found mine at Target for $50!
I would love to know what is inspiring you all right now! leave a comment with something and I will check it out.