Sometimes it can be hard to think of what you want for Christmas! Especially as I get older, I have come to realize how hard it really is. I love looking at other people’s wish lists to get inspiration for my own. So, I thought I would post mine in case anyone out there needs some inspiration themselves. In case you are interested in anything on my list, just hover over the item and follow the link. Also, be sure to leave a comment with something that is on your wishlist this year!
- Vintage-style Letter Board – great for putting messages in pictures and super useful for art shows for me
- Plaid Fuzzy Scarf – warm and cozy with classic cranberry and navy colors
- UGG Boots – great for snow or rain
- Cuyana Travel Case Set – great material that is meant to last and the size is perfect
- Portable Steamer – I am so bad about leaving my clothes wrinkled. Maybe this will help haha!
- Simplified Life Book – loved her first book and this one sounds right up my alley
- Essential Oil Blend Set – stress relief and good night blends among others, yes please!
- Sony a5100 Camera – supposed to be an amazing camera and super portable
- Octopus Tripod And Remote – for the super portable camera BUT it can also be used with a smartphone
- Marc Fischer Leopard Slide Sneakers – Cheetahlicious!
- Teavana Tea – my favorite tea! The brick and mortar stores will be gone in the Spring.
- World Market Purse – looks hand made and boho-like