The other day, I was laying out some goals and blog post ideas for next month and I started thinking about my super long term goals. I asked myself, “What are the things that would be your ultimate achievements in blogging and what do you want the blog to be in a couple of years?”. After answering this question (I ask myself questions all the time by the way. Totally normal, right?), I decided to write out a blogging bucket list to help me keep track of the things that I am striving for and to inspire me when I am feeling defeated or overwhelmed. It’s always good to have goals, right? Here is what I came up with:
- Reach 30,000+ readers (seems insanely far away right now).
- Partner with some of my favorite companies that really speak to my personal style like Rifle Paper Co, Target, Cuyana and so many others.
- Make the homepage of liketoknowit.
- Find a great group of fellow-blogger friends to support and be supported by.
- Make money – not my top priority with blogging but the more I make doing it, the more time I can spend to working on it. Ultimately, I just want to get paid to do something that I love.
- Help other bloggers achieve their goals as a mentor
- Be known for being unique – something I used to be terrified of in school
There you have it. My long term blogging goals. I would love to know what some of your goals for blogging are if you are also a blogger. Leave a comment and I will check out your blog!