Who wants to buy more stuff? You do? Well, at the risk of making your wallet cry as much as mine has, here are seven apps I have found that make shopping just that much better and easier.
- Poshmark – This one is great for two reasons. Not only can you buy new and used clothes and accessories for much cheaper than they normally would be but you can also SELL your own pre-owned clothing and accessories to make back the money that you will inevitably spend. Sellers list items and then buyers can either outright buy the item or hey can make “offers” which the seller can then decide to accept or counteroffer. It’s crazy easy and very addictive. Come and check out my profile here.
- Wanelo – It’s like Pinterest but with stores and prices linked to each picture. Plus you can create wish lists and follow certain stores to see when they get new stuff. I think you can even create a cart and buy some of the items within the app now.
- RetailMeNot – This is a pretty popular one so I would be very surprised if you haven’t heard of it yet. You can search for and save coupons to several different stores. They even have separate sections to online deals and in-store deals. If there is a coupon or promo code out there, it is pretty much on this app.
- Etsy – Again, many of you will have already heard of this one. For those of you who haven’t, it is an online marketplace filled with items that are handmade by various artists and creators. It is a great place to buy vintage and unique hand made goods. It is the perfect app for gifts too! I have a shop for stationary and planner goods. You can check it out here.
- RedLaser– Have you ever seen a pair of shorts or even a book that looked interesting but you couldn’t help but wonder if you could find it cheaper somewhere else? This app is perfect for these situations. You just scan the barcode on the product and it will tell you what other stores (online and in person) carry that product and how much they charge for it.
- The Hunt – This app is so useful! You can post of picture of an outfit or that random instagram picture that you saw with a girl in a cute pair of sunglasses. Once you post it people can tell you where to buy the things you are on the hunt for . . . haha get it?! It really is helpful, especially for Pinterest pictures with no links or descriptions.
- Total Beauty – I consult this app before I buy any beauty products.You just search for the item you are considering and you can see an overall rating and reviews from various people. You can also browse if you aren’t sure what you are looking for.
Of course, there are several more but these are just my favorites. If you have any that you would recommend, please leave them in the comments below.
Leave a Reply