HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2018
Welcome to my comprehensive gift guide for 2018. I have tried to include gifts for just about anyone you may need to buy for and for several different budgets. Please enjoy and check out my Instagram for extra gift guide bonuses throughout the holiday season.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Men
- Bluetooth Headphones Beanie – My hubby was even excited about this one when he saw it. Such a great idea for cooler weather.
- Spice Set – Great for the grill master in your life (and kind of a gift for you too once it is cooked!).
- Folding Car Storage– We have on of these and it is AMAZING. It holds the grocery bags up so they don’t fall over while you are driving but you could also use it for just stuff you want to keep in your car all the time. Great for any man who loves or needs organization in his life.
- Magnetic Phone Stand For The Car – So so much safer.
- Williams-Sonoma Classic Hot Chocolate – some of the best hot cocoa I have ever had and it comes in several flavors.
- Adhesive Phone Cash Pocket – Super handy and frees up space in pockets.
- Beer Flavored Jelly Bean Gummies – Not my jam but for any beer lover out there.
- Universal Socket Grip – This thing is so cool! It adapts to anything he needs it to without having to switch tools.
- Magnetic Tool Wristband – Holds tools and small metal pieces while he does whatever handiwork he wants (or in my case, has been forced upon him).
- Meat Claws – Great for pulling pork or chicken and so much easier than using forks.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Women
- Laneige Sleeping Lip Mask – Holy cow this stuff is INCREDIBLE! I use it and love it. It makes my lips so soft and makes lip products look so much more amazing on.
- Faux Fur Slippers – I have these and have bought them for a few people I know. They are great quality and super comfortable! They do run a little big though.
- EcoTools Makeup Brush Set – These makeup brushes are cruelty free and are great quality. I have been using them for years and am so impressed with the quality and the job they do.
- Christmas Camp Book – This is a TV movie turned book that encompasses all of the classic elements of a Hallmark Christmas Movie right down to the hard working Millennial executive and the dog that helps find her love. It’s not exactly that cheesy but it has a very feel-good rom com feel.
- Williams-Sonoma Classic Hot Chocolate – It is enjoyed by all.
- Rose Gold Marble Phone Case – I have this case and it is the best $11 case money can buy, plus it is really trendy and cute.
- Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Setting Powder – This is the travel size of a cult favorite. Good for any skin tone and type, this stuff will make you look like you have been hit with the magic stick. It comes in a light and dark shade.
- Boss Lady Journal – We can all use notebooks and journals and this one is great for the entrepreneur in your family.
- Stilla Liquid Eyeshadow Gift Set – I use some of these and love them! They are so easy to apply and have such great pigmentation.
- OPI Centennial Celebration Nail Polish – She can do her self up for New Years with this silver/white metallic sparkly polish.
Gifts For Her
- KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer – If she loves to bake then she will love this. It makes baking so much easier and is amazing quality. There is a reason it has a cult following and has been around for years.
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette – This puppy is brand new and has some beautiful shades in it. If you have a friend or relative that likes to play around with makeup then this is what she will be wanting.
- Laura Mercier Loose Finishing Powder – This is the full size of the powder I mentioned above. I am so obsessed with this stuff. It is fantastic for pictures too!
- Beats By Dre Wireless Rose Gold Headphones – These are the hot headphones on the market right now. The white and rose gold are super trendy too.
- At Target Doormat – I have this mat and have gotten so many comments on it. It is so accurate though. If I am not at home, I AM most likely at Target.
- Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket – This has to be one of the softest blankets I have ever felt in my life. It is the perfect snuggle-up-and-watch-a-movie blanket and it comes in two or three colors.
- Nike Running Shoes – These are great running shoes. If you know anyone who needs a new pair for working out then these will definitely be good for them.
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Crossbody – I have this bag and love it. It is the perfect size but also goes with anything. It is great quality and a great price for a designer handbag.
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings – These leggings are very hot right now and are also on my Christmas list. They are so chic and are Spanx so they look great on everyone.
Gifts For Him
- Instant Pot Mini – This is the ultimate tool for any man who doesn’t love to cook or who likes to leave it and let it cook itself. It can be used for so many different things. My hub is OBSESSED with his.
- Beer Brewing Kit – This is a pretty cool little kit for making your own beer at home.
- Men’s Slippers – These are pretty modern looking so he won’t worry about looking like grandpa but they are also super functional.
- Patagonia Fleece Pullover – Super comfortable and keeps him warm.
- Van Der Hagen Mini Beard Grooming Kit – Kind of speaks for itself. My hubby also has this and loves it.
- Shaving Kit – Similar to the last one but this one has a couple more tools in it.
- Beer Drinking Glasses – Six different sizes for the different styles of beer. Apparently that matters haha.
- 4k DVD Player – This is great for the tech person or movie lover. Gotta keep up with the times.
- Stove Top Popcorn Popper – You will never want to go back to microwave popcorn once you try this and it doesn’t take that much more effort or time.
- 50 States Travel Book – This book has so many travel ideas for each state in the U.S..
Hostess Gifts & White Elephant
- Monogrammed Drinking Glasses – These are so classy looking and would be perfect for a bar cart.
- Williams-Sonoma Classic Hot Chocolate – I’m really not sponsored by them or anything! I know that this is the third guide I have listed this hot chocolate in but it is REALLY good. We took it to a White Elephant gift exchange last year and people fought over it so much.
- Customized Engraved Recipe Cutting Board – Every family has a recipe that has been passed down for years or is just a huge favorite, right? Why not get in engraved into a cutting board! It could either be used to cut on or as a show piece and it has so much sentimental value. Anyone you give this to will know that you put thought into it.
- Stacking Holiday Mugs – I have these on my hot cocoa bar cart and they are so cute! They don’t take up much space either.
- Faux Fur Slippers – Always appreciated.
- Pom Pom Throw Blanket – This one is a bit pricier but it is so cute and so popular!
- Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket – A more affordable alternative but also the softest blanket on the planet.
- Christmas Mug – Would go great with the hot chocolate. It is funny, and in my case, so true.
- Moscow Mule Mug Set – These are so trendy and functional. Drinks taste so much better from them.
- Amazon Fire Stick – These are so affordable these days and are so useful.
Thank you all so much for checking out my Holiday Gift Guide 2018! If you need more inspiration, you can check out My Favorite Places To Shop page as well.