As you may or may not know, my birthday is this weekend and I am turning the big 30! I have to say, it feels totally weird saying goodbye to my 20s. I had finally gotten used to them. It really amazes me how much can happen in a decade. I graduated college, got engaged and married, bought my first house, started a blog, and so much more. I do, however, look forward to seeing what my thirties will bring.
So, in honor of this special birthday, I thought I would share with you all 30 random facts about me that you may not already know.
30 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I taught myself everything I know about digital art and using all of the adobe software by watching youtube videos and googling things.
- I think I may have been a beach bum in a former life. I love the water and the beach and though I have only surfed once, it stuck with me.
- I am terrified of worms. ALL worms.
- I am obsessed with anything chocolate.
- I have always had crippling anxiety and panic attacks. They have recently gotten lot better though.
- I love yoga and doing forearm stands and handstands.
- I hate the sound of chewing.
- One day, I want to have a line of home decor in collaboration with Target or Pottery Barn (one can dream, right?).
- I have a strange genetic mutation where I have a double row of eyelashes on each eye.
- I order the same thing at my favorite restaurants every time I go (to the point where they memorize my order haha).
- My favorite TV shows of all time range from Gilmore Girls and Gossip Girl to NCIS and Doctor Who.
- I have the same recurring dream where I am a senior in high school and finals are happening but i forgot I was in some classes and end up having to repeat high school again (someone analyze that one for me).
- I love sloths.
- I was born in Orlando.
- My hair is naturally stark white.
- Sometimes I choose where I am going to eat based on which places have the best tea.
- I used to want to be a therapist.
- I have participated in over 20 sidewalk chalk competitions (see http://www.kellyvarner.co/my-portfolio/ for pics).
- I can’t drive (because of my vision).
- I made up little songs or jingles for everything all the time.
- My favorite number is 4.
- I used to figure skate.
- I love to play strategic board games.
- Each year I pick a color that makes me feel happy when I look at it and I call it my “power color” for the year.
- My favorite flowers are roses and peonies.
- I have a hoarding-level love for blank notebooks and journals.
- I have a Pomeranian named Clara (named after Doctor Who) and a kitty named Parker (named after Leverage).
- My favorite stores are Target, Express, Loft, Anthropologie, Pottery Barn, Pier 1, and Nordstrom.
- My favorite Florida beach is Pensacola Beach.
- My favorite birthday cake is my family’s German Chocolate Cake.
Leave a Reply