I don’t like to set strict resolutions for the new year but instead I like to create a vision board. I always add a few things that I would like to see come to fruition and then I work out my goals from there. I find that if I lay it all out visually and remind myself of it every day, I am more likely to do the things on it and am more likely to accomplish them. Here is my vision board for 2019 as well as a few other goals I have for the new year.
2019 GOALS AND RESOLUTIONS
- Travel to at least 2 new places – We have a trip to BAMPH planned so far for the summer but I would love to have another one planned in the fall. I have a lot of travel anxiety but love seeing new places so I am trying to overcome it.
- Get a part-time job in design – I love blogging and designing websites for clients but I would really like to have another part time job doing something I love. Hopefully it will be related to design in some way.
- Get a Cannon 35mm lens – This is such a great lens and would help out my blogging photography so much. They usually run around $500, so tie to start saving!
- Make $800+ per month blogging – I have been blogging for almost 2 years and it is about time to start monitoring it. I would love to be making enough money to put some back into blogging and keeping up with the latest trends and content. I am going to hire some extra help and really get my blog planned out.
- Whiten my teeth – Not a huge deal or anything, I would just like to freshen up the ole” pearly whites.
- Find a new/smaller house – We will have been in our house for 4 years in February and we have realized that it is just too much space for us. We are going to start house hunting in the new year.
- Get a really nice purse – I have made a ton of money selling my old clothes on Poshmark and I want to save up a little more so I can buy a really nice handbag, probably Gucci.
- Do yoga once a week to tone up a little
- Work on creating enough art for a whole exhibit
- Declutter more
- Volunteer more
Hope you enjoyed reading them and wish me luck! Feel free to tell me any goals you have for 2019 in the comments below. Also, be sure to check out my NYE outfit idea post if you still need a last minute outfit idea.